Monday 11 March 2013

Cucumber, Avocado, and Tomato Salad

So simple. So easy. So refreshingly delicious.



My mom brought me some fresh, pesticide free, gorgeous vegetables from a local market. I couldn't wait to make this salad to eat them! The cucumbers were so crisp and tomatoes so juicy.

 I also used some Boston lettuce to make a lettuce bowl for some quinoa burgers Eileen had me last week that I had in the freezer. Together they made a colorful and nutritious dinner :)


Cucumber, Avocado, and Tomato Salad

1 large cucumber 
1 tomato 
1 ripe avocado 
juice 1/2 lime
2 Tbsp of fresh cilantro (chopped)
Salt & Pepper

Prepare the vegetables by chopping them into small chunks. Place in a bowl then add lime juice, salt & pepper, and cilantro. Simply toss & enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...