Friday 8 November 2013

Quinoa Fruit Salad with Ginger, Lime, Honey Dressing

This breakfast-for-dinner recipe was inspired by Trisha Yearwood's Hawaiian Fruit Salad that I saw on FoodNetwork earlier today. It looked way too good, I had to try it. I threw it over some quinoa and made it into a "pretending it's still summer" style meal :)


I just eyeballed my measurements and did it for a one person serving, if you want a larger amount I would follow Trisha's recipe.

Quinoa Fruit Salad with Ginger, Lime, Honey Dressing

  • Organic Quinoa (cooked and chilled)
  • Assorted fruit cup (I got mine from the store but feel free to cut your own!)
  • Juice 1 lime
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • Fresh or ground ginger (I chopped up a small knob of fresh ginger - probably about 1/2 tsp - do it according to your taste)

Mix all the ingredients and enjoy! This is a great healthy/quick breakfast, snack, or dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...