Friday 26 July 2013

Flour-less Gluten Free Oat Pancakes

It was a rainy morning and I was going to make a nice hot bowl of oatmeal but thought I would switch it up a bit and try making some oat pancakes. SO happy I did, these were amazing!



Ingredients

Overflowing 1/2 cup of Gluten free oats (I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Instant Oats)
1 tsp Cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 eggs (I used one whole egg and one egg white)
1 Tbsp of Almond Milk
1 Mashed banana

Combine all ingredients in and a bowl and mix well. Grill on a skillet at med/high (350 degrees) for about 2-3 min each side or until golden brown.

I topped my oat pancakes with some peanut butter and blueberry chia jam (mixed with some honey to make it like syrup) - delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...