Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mini Blueberry Pie

I had some leftover dough from my nutritimentation with healthy style Pop Tarts so I decided to accompany my quinoa & egg patty with a little guilt free treat... mini blueberry pie :D.

I think I get my love for blueberry pie from my father but how can you not love it? It's warm, sweet, and just melts in your mouth. Plus...blueberries are full of antioxidants!


Mini Blueberry Pie

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Flatten your pie crust into a small circle. Inside place blueberries, drizzle of honey, and a bit of sucanat (or brown sugar). Fold over edges and pat them down to enclose filling.
Place in the oven for about 10-15 min or until golden brown. Optional to place on broil for 1-2 min to get a crisp crust. 

Sprinkle with some cinnamon and enjoy!!


This could be made into any kind of pie....Try using apples, berries, or even some chocolate..



        You might also like...
Apple Pie Toast



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...